1 Year Emergency Food Supply with a 25+ Year Shelf Life. Order a one year food kit and shipping is free to your door(US 48 contiguous states only, no International orders, ground shipment).
We are a few dollars less than the factory due to our history bulk orders. Buy from us and save. Plus check out all the other preparedness products we have, food is just one component that you will need.
These kits are an excellent way to get "instant readiness". Or, if you can't afford the whole year kit at once - then buy a one month supply (sidebar) every month for a few months and watch your supply build up over time.
The food is generously proportioned, tasty, and healthy. All are vegetarian meals. Preppers like this as the cost is less than $2 per serving. Protein is provide by textured vegetable protein (TVP - a meat substitute). Prep time is 10 - 12 minutes with boiling water.
The 1 Year Food Supply Kits are perfect for any unplanned emergency or disaster. The ready-made meals are packed in airtight NITROGEN FLUSHED or OXY ABSORB EQUIPPED Mylar pouches, and then encased in durable plastic bucket containers. The unique packaging process removes the majority of the residual oxygen through a nitrogen flushing process. The Wise Grab and Go Food Kits have a shelf life of up to 25 years, with absolutely no rotation needed
Note: While these kits provide the CORE SUBSISTENCE for a 1 Year Food Supply they do not include the complete FDA recommended daily food and calorie intake per person. Additional food requirements such as fresh vegetables and fruits, side dish and dessert items should be supplemented if possible.
Calories required per person per day varies from person to person, depending upon age and other factors as well as the situation (for example - on the move versus camped in place). Please review the
ingredients- it is important to consider ingredients when committing to a food storage kit (family member food allergies, religious dietary requirements, vegetarian / vegan etc.). All of the meals in this kit are vegetarian.
Note that the meals are produced on machines that are also used to process, milk, egg, wheat, soy and tree nuts, so the meals may have those in contents.
The 720 serving package will provide 2 adult servings of food per day for one year (1 person for one year). The meals are packed in tough foil mylar packets. The packets are further protected in 6 easy to carry square sealed 4 gallon buckets. The bucket handles are rounded to be easy on the fingers. The total weight of the 6 buckets is 94 lbs . This kit can also be used as a 3 month supply for additional people by rationing between 4 adults, or a family of 2 adults with 4 children.
The 720 Serving Kit includes:
Brown Sugar Oatmeal (120)
Honey Glazed Granola (120)
Multi-Grain Cereal (120)
Beef Teriyaki and Rice (36)
Cheesy Macaroni (36)
Creamy Chicken Pasta (36)
Chicken Teriyaki and Rice (36)
Creamy Potato Soup (36)
Chicken Ala King (36)
Cheesy Lasagna (36)
Southwest Beans and Rice (36)
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (36)
The 1080 serving package will provide 3 adult servings of food per day for one year (1 person for one year). It comes in 9 square sealed buckets - total weight 146 lbs. Can also be used as a 3 month supply for additional people by rationing between 4 adults, or 2 adults with 4 children.
The 1080 Serving Kit includes:
Brown Sugar Oatmeal (120)
Honey Glazed Granola (120)
Multi-Grain Cereal (120)
Beef Teriyaki and Rice (72)
Cheesy Macaroni (72)
Creamy Chicken Pasta (72)
Chicken Teriyaki and Rice (72)
Creamy Potato Soup (72)
Chicken Ala King (72)
Cheesy Lasagna (72)
Southwest Beans and Rice (72)
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup (72)
Advantages of the Wise Kit System over Alternatives:
1. Nitrogen-Flushed Pouch: Wise Foods' ready-made meals are packed in airtight NITROGEN FLUSHED or OXY ABSORBED pouches. This vastly increases the shelf life to over 25 years (versus 4-5 years for canned food).
2. Mylar Family-size 4-serving Foil Pouch: The unique packaging also adds incredible value to our products by making it easier to store, eat, and further prolong the shelf life of each individual meal. Instead of using #10 cans which, when opened , force you to eat enormous amounts of that particular food all at once to prevent rapid spoilage - this kits packages each meal in its own separate mylar pouch, thus eliminating waste. It's basically a flexible tin can that gives you the ability to eat what you want, when you want.
3. Square Plastic Container and Grab-and-Go Handle: The safe-keeping of your food is taken a step further by adding another layer of security placing these 4-serving pouches into compact, 4-gallon tamper-evident sealed buckets (bucket is resealable once opened). These square buckets are very easy to stack and store. The square shape minimizes space required. Because we don't waste space by using and boxing round #10 cans Wise food storage is much more compact and takes significantly less space. The buckets keep out dust, moisture, rodents, insects and light, and are impervious to dents or rust -- assuring your food supply is not compromised during storage. Also, because the buckets are small and light (~16 lbs) and equipped with a rounded handle, even children are able to grab and carry a month's supply of food, if needed. If you are placed in an emergency situation these buckets can also serve several other purposes, such as water collection, scavenging, digging, or disposing of waste.
4. Stackable Design: Each container is notched on the bottom to ensure stackability. In no more space than a washer and dryer takes up, you can store enough ready-made meals to feed a family of 6 for a full year.
5. Re-sealable Pull Tab Lid: Have you ever tried to open the lid of a 5-gallon paint bucket? As you know it can be a real pain. Wise's unique bucket contains an easy-to-open, easy-to-close re-sealable pull tab lid.
6. Freeze-Dry and Dehydration Processes Wise Foods controls and performs their OWN production and freeze-dried and dehydration processes. Other major vendors simply relabel packaged from an outside company. This permits Wise to test at every level of production to ensure optimal taste, texture and nutritional value. All product runs are taste tested. In house testing permits Wise to modify processes to optimize results. One such example - they discovered that expensive ingredients such as peas and other vegetables are best when freeze-dried. Other ingredients like noodles and onions actually taste better when dehydrated. So your meals will have the optimal mix of freeze dried and dehydrated ingredients.
In freeze-drying, the product is first flash frozen and then placed in a vacuum drying chamber. This process removes 98% of the water and moister without affecting the taste, color, form or nutritional value of the food item.
The Dehydration Process - In dehydration, food product moves through a drying chamber where air removes the moisture from the food. This occurs at low temperatures so that the nutritional profile stays intact.
7.) Freeze-Dried and Dehydrated Advantages over cans and other emergency strategies:
* Food maintains its original flavor, shape, color, and texture
* Food retains its nutritional value
* Food is condensed in size
* With nearly all its water extracted, food is extremely light weight
* With addition of water, food is quickly and completely reconstituted
* Extremely Long Shelf Life
8. Affordable Official USDA statistics reveal that the average cost to feed a family of 2 adults and 4 children is $14,955.60 per year. Wise's ready-made meals run about $2 a serving, making them truly affordable. Because the meals have a 25-year shelf life and won't need to be rotated every few years like other food storage products, they will save you thousands of dollars long-term. By investing in Wise meal you can save thousands of dollars over conventional rotation of canned goods. In an emergency, food may be worth more than diamonds or gold
9. Easy to Prepare Traditional food storage items can be time-consuming and difficult to prepare. Hours of grinding wheat or soaking beans can be labor-intensive and taxing not to mention leaving you with a "meal" that's hardly appetizing. With Wise Foods' ready-made meals, simply add hot water, wait 10-20 minutes, and you're ready to eat.
10. Minimal Storage Area Typical food storage can take an incredible amount of space to store that most families don't have. Other food storage companies will want you to purchase a year's supply comprising as many as 85 large cases full of awkward, bulky, rust prone #10 cans. Wise Foods Buckets you can store enough freeze-dried meals to feed a family of 6 for a full year in no more space than is taken up by a washer and dryer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I try the meals before buying? Purchase a sample pack in the sidebar and we will send you a 4 serving pouch AND a $50 coupon toward a year food supply kit.
Where should I store my Wise Foods? This depends upon where you live. Meals made up of both freeze-dried and dehydrated components are affected by temperature, moisture and light. Optimal storage conditions for the meals are in cool, dry places. .
How much water will I need? On average, each individual serving requires 1 cup of water.
Do I have to use boiling water? Hot water speeds up the process of reconstitution. Wise meals will be ready to eat more quickly when hot water is used. However, many of the meals can be re-hydrated and ready to eat with any temperature of water.
How are the meals packaged? The meals are packaged in mylar pouches that each hold 4 adult servings. These pouches are then arranged in durable, sealed, polyethylene buckets for easy storage.
How long do the meals last in storage? Up to 25 years. For optimal storage life it is suggested that food be stored in a cool, dry place, such as on a basement shelf. Optimal temperature is 50-55° F.
What alternative uses are there for your product? In addition to storing Wise meals for an emergency situation, a number of customers have found the product to be versatile enough to be consumed on a day-to-day basis. Entrees are also often used on camping, hunting and backpacking trips. Others pull them from the pantry at home or take them to work when they don't have time to prepare a meal or go out for lunch.
"I originally purchased Wise Food Storage with the purpose of being better prepared in case of emergency. But because the meals taste so good and are packaged in individual pouches we found ourselves using the meals not only for emergency preparedness but also every day use." -Heidilyn Thrapp, Hyrum UT
"My experience with Wise Company has been an incredible one. As a new salesman for the company, I was approached a couple of months ago by the owner, asking if I'd be willing to take the Wise Challenge. This consisted of living off of a single 84-serving bucket for an entire month with only water to drink. At first I was hesitant to commit, but then I thought that if my job was to help other families be prepared, I needed to know from experience that Wise Company was the right choice. At the start of this challenge, I noticed the meals were super easy to prepare, and it only took a matter of minutes. Just boil some water, pour in the food, stir, cool and eat. I became a great cook! I will have to say, the meals taste great! The serving sizes were generous and filling…. I've never been a big breakfast eater, but after this challenge, I love my Honey Glazed Granola! The pancakes can also double as muffins, a great afternoon snack! The most important thing I learned from accepting this challenge is that, if I and my family were to be involved in an emergency situation, I know we would be okay with our Wise Company Food Storage. The peace of mind knowing we are prepared is worth all of the budgeting, planning and sacrifice it took to make our food storage useable and complete." -Joe Rieck, St. George UT
"We went four days straight eating nothing but Wise Food, and our kids loved it; they didn't get tired of it . . . In fact, while eating the cheesy lasagna, one of my twin five-year-old boys turned to me and said, 'Dad, this is the best noodles you ever made! . . . My wife and I are kind of picky eaters, and we really liked the meals. They didn't have the aftertaste of other freeze-dried food we've tried. We were pretty pumped about that!" -Stefan Mamual, Evanston, WY
"We just moved to Manhattan for two years while my husband goes to graduate school, and one thing I insisted on bringing with us was a three-month supply of Wise Food, which I'm stashing in different spots around the apartment. With a three-year-old and one on the way, it's comforting to know it's there in case of emergency." -Heidi Foss, New York, NY
"Our past food storage experience has been a process of storing and wasting. No matter how hard we tried to rotate and use our storage, we always ended up with cans of expired food. With Wise Food Storage, we are done . . . and we don't have to worry for the next 25 years". -Chris Shill, Layton UT
" Better than Costo Year Supplies - these are real meals and don't waste space or risk rust in Tin Cans " -- Tim Wolfe, Stockton, CA