Mini Motion Detection Camp LED Light
Low Cost Miniature Motion Detection Camp LED Light. Handy little LED security light with infrared motion detector (heat sensor) built in.
We sold hundreds at $10 so bought even a higher quantity to get a better deal. Now can offer them for even less ! Check out the features for this price !
Here is how it works: Put batteries in. Set in place. Tun the ON / OFF / AUTO switch to AUTO. Now anything that moves in front of it (heat activated) will cause the light to come on. Simple, effective, all in a compact lightweight package.
Want to use it as a flashlight - turn to ON - light will stay on.
Packing it to move to another camp site - Turn it OFF to preserve batteries.
Battery powered by 3 standard AA batteries (not included) so it can be located anywhere in camp.
Use for extra security in camp or at home. Know that someone (or something) is coming when the light illuminates. Light up tent lines and camp hazards at night. Set a few on trees down the trail for early warning when someone or something is coming.
Inexpensive ! Small and cheap enough to be able to deploy several in a perimeter.
• Motion Detection Range 25 - 30 feet (conditions: good battery, human sized object, mounted horizontally 4' above ground)
• Size: 3" X 3".
• 3 switch modes - Constant ON, Auto (on for motion, off after 30 seconds of no motion), OFF
• Nail Hanger Hole on back to hang from post, tree, or wall
• Adhesive backed Hook and Loop (Velcro) pads included to mount on a wall or similar surface
• 10 bright LEDs cast pure white light.
• Reflectorized backing casts even more light forward.
• Each LED is 0.06 watts for a total of 0.6 watts light (10 X 0.06)
• Weight: 5.4 ounces (with 3 AA batteries)
• Each Motion Detection Activates The Light For 30 Seconds
• Wire-free installation, operates for months on 3AA Battery (Batteries Not Included)
• Lead Free ROHS compliant product
• Also useful at home for lighting dark hallways or closets only when necessary or as a security device. Our staff mounted a couple in the coat closet - makes it easy to see -- turns on and off automatically. So efficient that a set of batteries last for years in a home closet.
Is this as bright as our more expensive LED Floodlight and specialized LED flashlights that cost 2 - 4 times as much ? No, but it casts a good amount of light, and senses motion for a great price in a small form factor.
Other uses that customers have reported:
* To light up clothing in an armoire.
* In an RV or Camper
* In closets or cabinets on your boat
* As a gun safe light to light up contents upon opening
* As temporary basic portable ighting in home remodel projects where power is off
* Use in conjunction with our Portable Alarms to create great temporary protection for remodels and unprotected job sites
Note: This uses infrared HEAT detection. Camp fires, stoves and heaters will activate sensor. Locate it appropriately to prevent false triggers.