Molle Compatible Load Carrier Vest
MOLLE Loop Compatible Load Carrier Vest.
MOLLEis a military term ( MOdular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) used to describe a standard for load bearing gear and compatible accessories used by the U.S. Military. MOLLE was introduced in 1997, but first saw widespread use after the 911 attacks by U.S. troops serving in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Customize this vest to your specification by adding MOLLE pouches, holsters, knife sheaths, or anything you can attach using cords or ties. Use it one day for hiking, change the pouches and make it a fishing vest for the next day.
Features fo the MOLLE load carry vest:
* Tough Polyester Fabric that has a canvas feel
* Four internal Mesh Map / Document Pockets (2 - 6"x6", 2 - 8"x6")
* Numerous MOLLE attachments for accessory pouches.
* Adjustable shoulder & waist straps to customize fit.
* Quick release buckles for fast removal.
* One Size fits all (best fit range for Men Chest sizes 36" to 47" , Waist 30" to 45" )
* Base Weight 1lb. 3 ounces