Ultrapod Go Mini Tripod Overview
Ultra Pod Go Mini Tripod - one of the world's lightest and most portable tripods available. The Ultrapod pocket sized tripod is for use with compact digital cameras, small video cameras, solid state cameras like the Pure Digital Flip, 35mm SLR with standard lenses, and video lights. Fits most Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Kodak, and other point and shoot digital cameras. The UltraPod is made of high quality glass-filled Nylon and aluminum threaded components ready to provide years of support.
You can get dramatic effects using this down low shooting low across the ground, or down low shooting up at your subject. These angles make for very interesting photographs.
The system can stand on fold-out, no-slip feet, or attach to solid objects with a Velcro strap (see additional images). A unique ball and socket camera mount assembly adjusts to multiple positions quickly and easily.
Ultrapod Go Features:
* Designed for use with POV video and small to medium-sized high performance cameras.
* Ultralight, ( just 2 ounces ) ultra-compact, ultra-versatile tripod for extreme sports photographers and travelers on the go.
* Pistol Grip form factor makes POV video and panning fast, easy, and stable.
* 13" (33 cm) PowerStrap™ mounting system allows cameras to be easily mounted on large posts, roll bars, ski poles, tree limbs, etc.
* Single control knob offers complete 360° ball-mount adjustability.
* Rugged polycarbonate housing holds cameras up to 1 lb. (0.5 kg).
* Cast aluminum ball for sturdy and precise adjustability, nests in pistol grip for compact storage in a pocket or pack.
* Grippy TPE handle, knob, and footpads provide extra security and comfort.
Video of the Ultrapod Go Tripod in Action: