Zip Vac Ultralight Compression Sack for Packing Clothes. Remove Air for compact packing.
2 pack of Flexible see through bags reduces packed volume by 60%. Lightweight, easy, reusable. No vacuum required. It is like a giant Zip Lock with a one way air valve.
Packing Light is one thing, packing compact is even better. Backpackers, Campers, RV Travelers all love them.
Why have all that airspace ?
Easy to use bag system from ZipVac - the vacuum pack food company - is just the ticket.
How to use the Zip Vac Clothing compression bags:
1.) Insert Clothes
2.) Seal the Zip Seam
The air is forced out and stays sealed out - leaving you with a compact, sealed package of clothing. Increase travel case capacity by up to 3 X by compression your contents
1.) Carry on - Measures 14" x 20" for your smaller carry bag.
2.) Luggage - Measures 18.25" x 23" for your larger checked luggage
Ultralight - almost no weight penalty. Carry on size 14 x 20 bag weighs 0.9 ounce (25 grams), and the Luggage size 18.25 x 23 bag weighs 1.25ounces (34 grams).
Product Uses & Benefits:
* Avoid Airline Baggage fees by getting everything into one bag
* Pack Away & Protect seasonal clothes such as sweaters or swimsuits
* Keep Clean & Dirty clothes segregated during travel.
* Clothes are protected from dirt, dust, moisture, odors, smoke, and bugs.
* Pack Individual Outfits or Ensembles together
Click Here for a Video on this
Made in the USA.
DB Tags: DryPk