Umpqua California Deluxe Fishing Fly Kit
Umpqua California Deluxe Fishing Fly Kit is an assortment of 20 flies in different types, color patterns, and sizes. Takes the guesswork out - you will have effective patterns and colors in this boxed assortment set.
These are flies chosen as best for catching trout in the State of California Lakes, Rivers, Streams and Ponds. Whether you are in coastal creeks, large rivers, cold alpine lakes, Sierra Nevada streams, other waters - this assortment of flies mimics native insects found in California that are part of the natural diet of trout.
It is your job to be observant and to pick the fly that approximates the current hatch of insects.
While the manufacturer reserves the right to fine tune and update the mix as new flies are introduced - a recent audit of the contents on our shelves showed the following mix:
* Mercer's Midgeling Olive, size 20
* Crystal Hunchback , size 16
* Mercer's Micro Mayfly Copper Head, size 16
* Mercer's Copper Bead Micro Stone, size 16
* Hart's Dark Lord GB Black, size 14
* GB Prince Nymph, size 14
* Bead Head Caddis Poopah Tan, size 16
* Bead Head Caddis Poopah Olive, size 16
* Barr GB Copper John, size 14
* Barr GB Copper John Red, size 16
* Birds Nest GB Hare's Ear, size 14
* Burk's Aggravator GB Price, size 12
* Mercer's GB Epoxy Stone Gold, size 10
* Schroeder's Parachute Ant, size 16
* Overleys Spotlight Caddis Emerger Oliver, size 16
* Cutters E/C Caddis Olive, size 18
* Cutters E/C Caddis Olive, size 16
* Little Yellow Stone, size 14
* Parachute Adams, size 16
* Parachute Adams, size 14
The kit comes on a reusable foam board organized in rows. An accompanying index card can be affixed to the back of the board. This card identifies each fly by name and size. A cheap and effective way to get a good base assortment kit.